Image Map

November 29, 2016

Christmas Break Countdown

Is it just me or did Thanksgiving break fly by?  Maybe it's because we had a shorter break than typical; only four days instead of five.  That's thanks to the state of Michigan, who upped the number of days required by for us. I know it's in my kiddos best interest to be in school more, but jeesh, sometimes it's hard to come back!

I finally got a new item listed in my store.  We use Eureka Math in my school, and I've been really diving into the curriculum in the hopes of understanding it better.  I made another set of centers for module 3, and for whatever reason, it took me FOREVER to get them listed!  Sorry about that!!

They have been totally tested by my kids though, as we just finished module 3, and I can say that my kids LOVED the centers.  Which is always a good feeling!

Check them out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment