Image Map

January 4, 2017

Baby on the way!




The title says it all!  My husband and I are expected a baby at the end of May!  So, I haven't been the best at updating my blog, despite the best of intentions.  I have a really good excuse, I promise.  Here's my excuse...Pregnancy is hard.  Being pregnant and chasing a toddler is hard!  Being pregnant, chasing a toddler, AND teaching all day?!  Safe to say I fall asleep at about 8pm most nights these days.

But look at this handsome man's little face!

I announced to my kiddos about 10 minutes before they got on the bus for Christmas Break.  We did this super cute product from Miss DeCarbo!  It had a great announcement word search and some really great activities for afterward!  My kiddos loved it!

We made a great graph showing our predictions for what baby is going to be.  Most the girls said girl and most of the boys said boy...shocker 😜.

Here's the link to the packet I used!

Any tips on keeping my energy up?  I'm only halfway through, and the hardest half is yet to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment