Image Map

November 7, 2016

Report Cards

Well, we've wrapped up our first quarter and are now preparing for Parent Teacher Conferences.  I've been pretty proud of myself this year and have been diligent about putting grades in the gradebook in a timely fashion.  I thought I'd be all set to just input comments and let our online gradebook do its work!

WRONG.

Apparently, the lower el report cards were never created for our school.  Which means that we're stuck making and filling in our own format, and that takes FOREVER.  Sorry, I'm being dramatic, but it will take the better part of the next three nights to finish.  Luckily, I saved our template from last year which is long but very informational.  

Guess I'll have to just sit back, relax, turn on Gilmore Girls on netflix, and type away! :)

Cheers!

VK

No comments:

Post a Comment